TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #1622
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

After Maria tweeted a pic of herself working out, Jeff Tarango responded saying that particular exercise wasn't good for the bursa sac.

I think we're all wondering if this rehab approach is the right way to go and if she's getting the very best sound advice when it comes to her health. I just don't want her pressured to take shortcuts to get her on the court as quickly as possible. Without surgery, will these shoulder issues be chronic? From things I read posted on here about bursitis, it sounds like it's someone that will just keep flaring up again if she doesn't go under the knife.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote