TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #1615
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 1h
Sharapova update: Doubtful for Istanbul, only way shoulder gets better is lots of rest. Good news: no surgery

And she posted a pic both to facebook and twitter working on her shoulder and a caption rehab-every day counts, so she's definitely trying to rehab her way of this mess. Hopefully she made the right decission
So she can't practise at all for the next few weeks. Pretty much not enough time to get ready for Istanbul then? I suppose she doesn't even have a coach yet or Connors is gonna rejoin her later? She didn't say the word 'fired' just 'not the right fit at this stage' which I suppose refers to her time-out as he couldn't be much help for the next few weeks/ months except for big pay check. I really hope she could play in Istanbul or even just show up there. Missing her in action is terrible!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote