TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #1500
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
I said that it was depressing(like that Bunheads farewell video). Of course, I don't want her to even think of going back to the courts at least for another 4-5 months. I would prefer for her to return for the clay season, playing that Katowice disaster before Stuttgart as a test. IW/Miami ain't that special considering the clay is coming and she certainly will not show up in Melbourne; there is simply not enough time.

The question at hand is whether she will play ever again so FC ain't that relevant, one would think, no? Plus there is a tie in April plus there is always a way not to meet all the requirements and still compete in the Olympics when your name is Sharapova; not sure how it stands for a Sugarpova, though.
damn i'm fail, i thought pressure was on "already" in your comment.

I just threw IW/Miami comeback there since in 2009 was similar with sponsor commitments testing the waters there in doubles. She didnt even had idea about the no-ad scoring change.

Olympics is safe, they'll do anything to put her name on the entry list. Even if she has to buy a black market brasil passport for a WC.