TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2004, 06:55 PM   #10
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
I became a Serena fan in 1999 when she won her first grand slam at the US Open. I remember tuning into her match with Kim when she was fighting so hard and was down 3-5 in the third set. I always thought that tennis was boring and a snooze fest, but when I was marinating on the couch flipping through the TV, I saw this match. I rooted for her soo hard during that match and when it was over I practically woke the neighbors up screaming and cheering. From then on, I was hooked and when she won the title, I about had tears in my eyes (and I dont cry about anything). I love this womans confidence and her no holds barred attitude. She will do what she wants and noone will stop her. I think that her awesome confidence pissed off many in the tennis establishment who thought that she was supposed to just bow down and kiss the feet of everyone. I am going to be a hardcore Serena fan till the day that I die.
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote