TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2045
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchohr View Post
so after that date(13 days before the tournament start) the waitting list consist the actual play who will take part in the tournament+ Wc's?
Ty vm!
Basically yes. The withdrawal deadline was at 14:00 GMT. But there are still automatic removals to be made for these players who are still in multiple entry lists. Only their highest priority will then remain. I guess by tomorrow morning the Sofia (and others) list should be more or less like it actually will be for the tournament. There are usually some late withdrawals also during these 13 days and so someone who is currently 1st or 2nd in the qualies may get into the MD for example.

Anett is on the withdrawal list for Sofia, so she is not playing there. I guess she decided that Podgorica would be a better option as she will be seeded there. Too bad, otherwise you could have taken photos and report us how she did But maybe she'll go to Dobrich.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote