TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #1476
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
but... there is no time left this season, not even 2 months. Its already bad she isnt on rehab since RG... she'll be lucky if gonna be ready for AO, but I wouldnt hold my breath to see her before IW or Stuttgart.
I said that it was depressing(like that Bunheads farewell video). Of course, I don't want her to even think of going back to the courts at least for another 4-5 months. I would prefer for her to return for the clay season, playing that Katowice disaster before Stuttgart as a test. IW/Miami ain't that special considering the clay is coming and she certainly will not show up in Melbourne; there is simply not enough time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I'm just thinking. What happens if she misses the Fed Cup tie in Feb?
The question at hand is whether she will play ever again so FC ain't that relevant, one would think, no? Plus there is a tie in April plus there is always a way not to meet all the requirements and still compete in the Olympics when your name is Sharapova; not sure how it stands for a Sugarpova, though.