TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #3561
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Serena is still the favorite, but Victoria is a close second. I am hoping that those awful days where everything seemed to be off in her game are over and done with; even so, she could still get away with it the three first matches, but she needs to be quite sharp and focused from the fourth round onwards.

It seems that Serena's loss to Vika is going to act as a sort of revulsive or extra motivation to Serena. There's a thread in GM with some totally (as expected) over the top posts. If anyone benefited largely from that match was obviously Victoria.
^ my thoughts exactly, everyone over in GM thinks that the Cincy loss has motivated Serena (which it probably has) therefore she is going to 'distroy' Vika and win the title 60 60 . But the win for Vika has defiantly given her the mental edge over Serena, coupled with the defeat in last year's final i think that Vika is more motivated to win it then ever and now she believes she can win it .
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!