TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3561
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
I was watching that first set against Woz, she was simply superb If she can play like that in the Open 80% of the time, the title will be hers

@Vikapower, Pome moves well and hits big often...
Serena is still the favorite, but Victoria is a close second. I am hoping that those awful days where everything seemed to be off in her game are over and done with; even so, she could still get away with it the three first matches, but she needs to be quite sharp and focused from the fourth round onwards.

It seems that Serena's loss to Vika is going to act as a sort of revulsive or extra motivation to Serena. There's a thread in GM with some totally (as expected) over the top posts. If anyone benefited largely from that match was obviously Victoria.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!