TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #3873
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Good luck Sara for the Us Open!!
I hope she could achieve a great result in this Slam after 2 First round loss and a semifinal in the others..
In the prevoius tournaments on the American hardcourts she looked to me out of form and her "work in progress" service (she's changing something..) wasn't better than her previous weak one.. but I hope she will be ready for this Us Open!!
And even if her service will appear not improved during this Slam, I think it will be in the future!!

Even if she won't defend all her 900 points in these weeks, her ranking will be good enough to seriously hope for a second following qualification for the Masters!! In the next tournaments she defends nothing and especially in Pechino (Bejing) she can ear lots of points!!

I honestly think Sara and Robi will lose the #1 spot in the doubles rankings (maybe not in the Race) after these two weeks.. their draw is tough since the first round and till now they haven't played at their maximum during this season.. I wish them good luck anyway!! Confirming the title and the #1 spot in the rankings after an year would be special!!

Vamos Sarita!! Suerte!!

Last edited by Burbi : Aug 26th, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote