TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4785
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
The biggest thing that worries me about the coaching change is I said all along it doesn't sound like it's coming from her and instead is coming from Piotr. This seems to confirm that. I don't think that is particularly positive, that it wasn't her seeking change, she was happy to go along with the way things are going. I hope Caro is behind it, otherwise it simply won't work.
I would be surprised if it did. I (and others) have posted it before, but since Caro's junior days, Piotr has tried to 'step back' and take a less involved role, but every time, Caro has become unhappy with the new set-up, arrangement, coache(s) and Piotr has ended up having to step in again.

It has been repeated numerous times during the last ... I guess 10 years now and contrary to GM belief, Piotr is not the dictator, who doesn't want to let go. It's Caro who isn't comfortable with others, unless Piotr is also around and directly involved.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!