TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #4783
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
The biggest thing that worries me about the coaching change is I said all along it doesn't sound like it's coming from her and instead is coming from Piotr. This seems to confirm that. I don't think that is particularly positive, that it wasn't her seeking change, she was happy to go along with the way things are going. I hope Caro is behind it, otherwise it simply won't work.
Perhaps if she has a good USO and does well for the rest of the year he'll reconsider. "No reason to go, she's doing great."

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!