TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paszek 2013!

Thread: Paszek 2013!
View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #117
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Paszek 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
There's clearly something psychological going on with her--depression or something in her personal life maybe. She's a much better player than what she's shown on the court this year. You don't go from winning a premiere and QF in a slam to this without some concrete reason. I just hope she can get a little bit of confidence in herself and her ability again, find some form, and start re-building herself. She's much better than this.
I guess there could be many reasons why she's not winning matches. Professional sport is brutal, and the margin between success and failure is very small. She doesn't have to be depressed to explain this slump. Writing on her Twitter, she gives the impression of being quite happy with life..

Of course, it's hard to draw conclusions from how people present their lives on social media, since most people only post good things.

Anyway, I totally agree that she's much too good to be getting double bagelled by Hantuchova. But I agree with Wonderwall also; when you've lost nearly all matches during a season, every win is an encouraging sign, and many of her recent losses were close matches. If she can find whatever is missing, things could turn around very quickly, I think.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote