TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alizé LIM

Thread: Alizé LIM
View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #575
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé LIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovafrench View Post
Just a question, it's possible to upload it with the original file VOB ? i could encode it in HD 16/9, i have the tool for do that...

I don't think it would help, to be honest. The problem is the recording. I don't have the ability to capture straight from the signal to my computer (i.e., no capture card), so I have to record to a DVD and then convert from the VOBs on the DVD-R. The DVD recorder only records at 640x360 resolution, so to make the aspect look right and make it viewable at 720 pixels, I had to "blow it up" in the conversion process. I don't mind trying to upload all of the VOBs, but the quality of them is no better than the video you are seeing in this file.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote