TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #1381
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Well, zootennis story does at least confirm that KK/Sabs failed to apply for the WC. Still I place most of the blame on the USTA - it is pretty embarrassing that they were not even familiar enough to realize that the most accomplished collegiate team of all time had not applied. Goes to show that even with the new USTA collegiate team, the USTA's recognition and support of college tennis is disjointed at best.

http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/...28ZooTennis%29
Thanks for the link...I had to vent on twitter...so disappointed that USTA fell asleep on this. Should have been an automatic W/C for winning NCAA. I doubt other countries would overlook this kind of thing.
3 majors and no W/C. I understand if this was Wimbledon, Australian, or French Open...but not US Open
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote