TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #1379
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Hoping the Santamaria/Christian situation gets the coverage it deserves in the coming days. Amanda McDowell is one of my all-time favorites but this is an even bigger snub IMHO.
I helped AM on the pro tour and was cheering for her in college and when she was rehabbing her near career ending injury. This is a travesty and completely wrong. They gave Long/Andersun a wc in 2007 and not them? I have zero ties to the situation and this really bugs me. Politics. And pluskota/cako need a team to withdraw to get in the draw. Way to be pro college usta.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote