TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1454
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I've just checked out GM for a bit, including some Woz threads and that "Sharapova withdraws from USO" thread. What a load of childish bickering and BS in page after page after page after page. How some of you guys can spend so much time there is beyond me. And you still have the same members making the same fruitcake remarks/insults for the millionth time just like they did three or four years ago with the same moronic smilies to remind everyone else how witty they consider themselves to be. To call GM boring is an insult to boring.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote