TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Best shots in your repertoire?

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #37
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future
Re: Best shots in your repertoire?

Yesterday I played with new racquet and I must say the difference was huge. In a match friend defeated me, but the game was pretty solid. My forehand has improved a lot and when I'm not totally off, my backhand is consistantly nice too.
Yesterday in some of exchanges I was hitting ball very deep often which was great. It's so easier to win a point if you have depth.

ATM it's even for me hard to say which is my best shot, but I would say both BH CC and FH CC. But I barely hit a winner. I'm kind of a pusher and most points I win with forcing opponent to make an error and ofcourse his UEs helps a lot too.

Oh, I have just reminded that my lob is good too. Although opponent mostly get to the ball, I win the point usually.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote