TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Best shots in your repertoire?

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #37
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of
Re: Best shots in your repertoire?

Yesterday I played with new racquet and I must say the difference was huge. In a match friend defeated me, but the game was pretty solid. My forehand has improved a lot and when I'm not totally off, my backhand is consistantly nice too.
Yesterday in some of exchanges I was hitting ball very deep often which was great. It's so easier to win a point if you have depth.

ATM it's even for me hard to say which is my best shot, but I would say both BH CC and FH CC. But I barely hit a winner. I'm kind of a pusher and most points I win with forcing opponent to make an error and ofcourse his UEs helps a lot too.

Oh, I have just reminded that my lob is good too. Although opponent mostly get to the ball, I win the point usually.

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote