TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1451
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I honestly would like to see a Peak vs Peak Woz v Guest. The patches of the second set in Cinci where Caro played GOAT where really very enjoyable to watch. Admittedly I haven't watched Petra recently but results/scores are indicating same old, same old. Personally I'd like to see Sam get to the Final from the bottom, then Caro, then Petra.
Petra's been a little more promising this week in New Haven... her match against Pavlyuchenkova was quite high-quality, and she played very well yesterday. Though her match against Halep today will be a much bigger test obviously. I think IF she can somehow find her GOAT form, she'll have a chance against Aza even on a hardcourt. I figure she's going to have a breakthrough sooner or later, so why not now?

I wouldn't be totally opposed to Stosur winning if Petra or any of my other faves can't, and I wouldn't be totally shocked to see her make a deep run. Although (pettiness alert) it's always fun to see some of her irritating stans get their hopes crushed
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!