TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1443
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I just don't have faith in Petra anymore... I'd love to see her there though. I'm sick of seeing Azarenka's mug in all these finals.
I'm not sure I see Aza getting the Final though. If Peak Woz turns up, long shot but she's steadily improved these past couple of weeks, she could trouble her. Plus Sam is her projected QF. And Pome is in Vika's section, plus her R1 is pretty tough, she played Aga at RG and really impressed me.

IDK, I think it would require more luck than she got at this year's AO. She still hasn't played consistently well in MONTHS, regardless of the Rena win.

Although if Petra somehow makes the QF maybe she'll rise to the occasion.