TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #548
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

I was out at the Open yesterday getting ready to leave after watching some practice at the Grandstand and Armstrong and I was asking a worker about whether today's events were free of charge and Tsvetana walked by. I said ''good luck, Tsvetana'' and she smiled and said ''Thank you'' in a very soft, sweet voice. What a delightful young lady. I definitely won't forget that.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote