TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alizé LIM

Thread: Alizé LIM
View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #571
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé LIM

Weather permitting, I am going to try today, to upload it to depositfiles. Hope that is OK. We had some storms in the area last night and it cut short my upload before it finished. I will post the link here when I get it uploaded.

To answer the question, no, I am afraid it isn't "HD". I did my best with what I had, but I don't have the tools to record stuff in HD. I had to record it using an old DVD recorder and then upscale and encode the VOBs to an AVI with XVid. The resolution is 1080 x 720 but it is definitely not HD. Until some better video of Alizé comes along, I guess it will have to do. Sorry.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote