TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #286
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
I'm honestly touched to see the amount of medical research that has gone in trying to assess what is hampering Maria and how she can possibly return to top level competition in a reasonable amount of time. It speaks miles about how much passion there is for our charming, gorgeous, amazing Champion.
This

And what I'm about to say might sound repetitive...

But thank you so much for everyone who has done research and posted information about the condition of the shoulder.

At least I'm not an expert in that department. I actually went on to google some of the stuff regarding this issue in order to be more informed about it. Thanks to some of the posts in this thread, I was actually able to figure out some more stuff I didn't even know.

Unfortunately yes, it's the shoulder again. But Maria was able to get out of it once and I'm more than sure she can do it again. It hurts not to see her play this US Open just like back in 2008 when she took the long injury lay-off but there's nothing we can do right but show out inconditional support.

What matters is to see her healthy again, even if it takes time.

Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote