TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Amelia Island

Thread: Amelia Island
View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2004, 03:20 PM   #7
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by montoyafan11
The seeding is quite good for her. She will rest a day and start with new motivation to defend her title. Come on, Lena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, Elena is so proud of AI title. She always says the title changes many things in her career.

I am sure now she has motivation on improving her serve and her game. She should know by now she could play with Serena equally only if she fixed that serve. I look at her bad loss in a positive way. If she had won over Serena or lost in 3 tough setters, she would have thought working on serve isn't important anymore. What she has is enough to be a champion. Now, she realizes what she needs to do. And, I am sure Olga can help her. Elena seems to respect Olga a lot. And, most importantly, she believes in her coach which is very important. I think she is on the right direction to be a better player.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote