TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:35 PM   #1433
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

LOL at you guys, i see Fed losing before he gets to Nadal, as an Aussie I picked Tomic to beat him (hey you gotta take some risks, right?).

Also, Isner has been injured (so much so he withdrew from one of his best tournaments) so I picked him to lose before he got to Nadal too I'm pretty sure.
DelPo was another (even tho I like him) who I saw losing early.

I continued the fashion of random upsets from Wimbledon in my picks, so I tipped Berdych to get another win over Mugray, and for Gulbis to make the SFs and lose to Nadal. Novak to win it all too (would be kind of an upset against Nadal IMO considering the last few months...okay not an upset because when playing well Novak should get the better of Rafa on HC but you know what I mean).

For the women (and remember I was being bold) I picked a Serena-Aga and Vika-Caro SF lineup, and a Serena-Caro final

Bare with me, Caro has been playing pretty well and Vika has NOT. Caro was only a little bit away from turning their Cincy match around and the USO courts favour her even more, so I don't see why she couldn't do it. That plus it's the people with bold picks who get rewarded in tipping so YOLO. Also picked Errani to lose like R2 or whatever.