TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM   #276
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Here's a picture of the shoulder bursa. I found this comment by someone who posted a closeup video of surgical bursa drainage/removal on Youtube to be very interesting:

Quote:
brburks 4 years ago
My shoulder feels fine. The original surgery was to repair a torn rotator cuff and labrum, which gave me a whole lot of problems working out with a really sharp pinch and significant loss of strength. The bursa removal was mainly a preventative thing they did so that as my rotator healed, i wouldn't develop bursitis. this would allow the bursa sack to regrow from scratch and heal at the same rate as my rotator and labrum.
So there IS a connection. But apparently surgery now is considered to be a last resort.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos

Last edited by jacobruiz : Dec 2nd, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote