TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #262
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

I wonder just how open to questions she'll be or rather how honest she'll be. The press will want to know when this shoulder pain returned and when it escalated. Hell, we all want to know. I'm assuming she'll say she didn't really know how serious it was until Cincy. Otherwise, people will call her out.

On another note, I've always felt Maria needed to buff up more to protect her muscles. Her muscles are so long and lean, and she hits the ball flat and hard with every strike. Sure, she won't be able to wear certain dresses, and a buff body would slight her pretty girl rock image, but I think she needs to get them bigger and stronger nonetheless.

Last edited by Icky80 : Aug 23rd, 2013 at 11:10 AM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote