TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goodbye fellow Masha fans

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM   #50
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Well everyone has different background and went through different things in real life or online. I don't think it's a one size fits all solution. Perhaps in the best case scenario, everyone would attain your level of perspective (which I completely agree should be the way in dealing with matters online), but otherwise it is ignorant to assume that your way of seeing and handling things translates as easily to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Don't fight guys

After all the advices and words from people from the thread, PMs and reps as well from some mods and admins, I decided to post again with a different approach.

I'm feeling better now after. Thanks for all the kind words I love this place and tennis too much
Welcome back Ju, I guess not being able to post pictures of pretty tennis outfits is starting to hurt eh?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote