TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:39 AM   #256
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Makes me so angry when I think of the slams she could've won in the time that the shoulder injury and recovery erased, and now it's happening again.
After Big Maria at age only age 20 won Oz 08 for her third slam title I truly thought she could win 10 slams in her career. Not to be in large part due to her troublesome right shoulder. Atleast she has the career grand slam and that helps some. Maria would have won a few more slams than 4 by this time if she had been healthy. But that's tennis and sports in general.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote