TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:19 AM   #255
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Well, I just hope she takes the time off until the start of the next season. As much as it would hurt to not watch her play until then, it would hurt more to watch her struggle and damage the shoulder even more by coming back too soon. I just re-watched that French Open ceremony, and even if this is the beginning of an end for Maria, it was a swan song and one of the greatest comebacks in the history of tennis. And I, and I'm sure all of you too, will stand by her until the music stops playing

That being said, I totally expect us to be exaggerating and for her to be back to slay by the beginning of 2014

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote