TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #241
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

I still am in shock when I think about this news. We've only seen Maria play 3 matches after RG and we will not probably see her play again until next year , 2008-2009 vibes all over again

I am expecting a news where she takes the rest of the year off and I think that she should, I don't want her to risk anything with the injury. I have this fear that when she'll come back she'll have to go through the same process she went through in 2009 with the serving woes and all and that must be devastating for her, but I have faith in her.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote