TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #229
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I really hope you are right. She will be back surely. But when and after what? She didn't mention any 3-4 months, just a few weeks, so maybe she will show up at YEC?... But if that new injury requires some surgery, then I just don't know, I even can't think of the option she may retire soon. I am just not so ready. God, let us avoid that.
And I got used to this forum for all this time, it will be painful to see this place dying. Maria, please hold and fight!
If she takes it easy it will probably heal fairly quickly. The moment of truth will come when she starts playing again, but my uneducated guess is that she'll be ok. In a way I fear the psychological damage even more than the physical one. If she's still insecure about it it may result in a return of DF-pova.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote