TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #225
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Well it's inflammation surrounding the area, so thankfully it's not a tear. Ofc if she'd continued to play a muscle tear would've been inevitable. What's positive is, she's much more clued up on this condition now, and the rehab should work to relieve the pain. She might need to have surgery again to repair the already damaged areas, but I have no doubt she'll be back on court. She's too much of a fighter. And from the sounds of things it's not as serious as 2008 so I'm still hopeful
I really hope you are right. She will be back surely. But when and after what? She didn't mention any 3-4 months, just a few weeks, so maybe she will show up at YEC?... But if that new injury requires some surgery, then I just don't know, I even can't think of the option she may retire soon. I am just not so ready. God, let us avoid that.
And I got used to this forum for all this time, it will be painful to see this place dying. Maria, please hold and fight!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote