TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #224
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
And if she is really injured at the moment, why did she still practice, go to the gym, and wait until now to make the withdrawal announcement? You know, it's her right shoulder, so if she knew it got injured during June, she would try to recover it and withdraw everything. But she still came here, practiced, and even acted normally yesterday in her Sugarpova's event, said that "it's the last GS, so I'm excited and want to prepare well for it blahblahblah". I really don't get it. This is really weird.
Players are usually unwilling to reveal their injury problems, so that their weaknesses won't be exposed to the opponents. Back in 2008, her shoulder was re-injured in R4 of Indian Wells, but her camp didn't admit it until five months later, at Rogers Cup.