TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #213
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
[size="4"][font="Garamond"]
Never play back to back weeks again bar the Slams and IW-Miami(maybe skip one of them), never do the Asian swing ever again, forget about Madrid and the Doha/Dubai double.
I don't have a problem with her playing one or two of the Asian swing events if she would choose to do so. But I agree that it would be a bad idea to play back to back weeks again. So in the future she'll have to choose, IW or Miami - Canada or Cincy. The claycourt swing could be a problem with Stuttgart, Madrid and Rome. The first and last of those being faves of her but Madrid is the mandatory. Which is weird btw since it's the least attractive tournament of the three. The Italian Open has always been a pretty prestigious title for as long as I can remember, so Rome should be the mandatory instead. Not that there's that much of a difference between a mandatory and a premier5 and I bet that most players would if forced to choose rather win Rome than Madrid.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote