TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Withdraws from the 2013 USO

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:59 AM   #8
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Withdraws from the 2013 USO

That's really sad news I was reading it on my timeline and couldn't believe it was happening I hope it's only a minor trauma and she will just need some time off and rehab. Hopefully she'll be back for next year but the fact it's the shoulder again is troublesome and I don't know what to think. If it's a reoccurring issue I don't know if Maria will have the some motivation and if she can do this all again after all the time and effort it took last time. I just don't know, it's really sad after the amazing 2012 and all the improvements that she has to go through this again. I just hope she is OK and we see her on the tennis courts next year with the some drive and motivation as always.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote