TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goodbye fellow Masha fans

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:19 AM   #42
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
I am not suggesting that "my way" is "the" way. If you want to allow posts by nameless, faceless people on the internet to upset you, be my guest. Otherwise, you can shove it up your ass, domon17th. How dare you come at me in such an aggressive manner? Ignorant? You are the very definition of the word.

You see, Julian? THIS is how quickly and easily shit gets started on this TF! I simply posted my opinion and out of the blue some stupid twat attacks me personally. Shit-starters like domon17th are why I generally don't bother to read replies to my posts. People like that aren't good enough to lick the bottom of my shoe.
is somebody taking TF too seriously??
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote