TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:06 AM   #128
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I'm really scared to. I don't think this is the end, but it could spell the beginning of it. Sorry to be all doom and gloom but it's true.

I guess we always knew it would never hold up for the rest of her career. She really does need to scrap the season though. If not it could require surgery again. At least if she does that it can delay it going again.

And don't get me started on the posts in GM, I was on the verge of tears entering the thread and to see some people are so hateful. Truly sickening crowd there.
This could be a serious setback for sure. Even if she would physically be ok it may leave some doubts in her mind. It took her a very long time the previous time to get over that. She was making double faults all over the place until she finally felt secure enough that nothing bad was going to happen.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote