TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:57 AM   #125
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I'm really scared to. I don't think this is the end, but it could spell the beginning of it. Sorry to be all doom and gloom but it's true.

I guess we always knew it would never hold up for the rest of her career. She really does need to scrap the season though. If not it could require surgery again. At least if she does that it can delay it going again.

And don't get me started on the posts in GM, I was on the verge of tears entering the thread and to see some people are so hateful. Truly sickening crowd there.
The ONLY shred of hope I have right now is that her serve looked OK in her recent matches (it was her groundgame that was the main cause of her defeat last week). When her shoulder problems were at their worst, and indeed when most players have a serious shoulder injury, she was doublefaulting left and right because of the excruciating pain. So MAYBE that's a sign that the problem is relatively minor, that this withdrawal is just precautionary and that it will go away fairly quickly. Perhaps that's clutching at straws though.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote