TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ilka Csoregi

Thread: Ilka Csoregi
View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM   #67
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ilka Csoregi

I saw that, but I was so disappointed I didn't even wanted to post her "performance" on her thread

I'm pretty sure she entered that tournament the last minute (that's why she needed to play the qualifying rounds), so I'm guessing she is recovering after some injury (that's why I wouldn't read too much into that loss to a LL). When you enter a competition so late it can either be an injury or just bad schedule management.

Definitely she hasn't been herself on court this year, but I trust her & I'm sure she'll find a way to get things going for her. I hope she will enter the Girls US Open and maybe we'll know more about her current form.