TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dayana Yastremska

View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM   #19
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dayana Yastremska

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I watched her final vs Desiatnikov on the weekend and I really love her game and attitude She has a Kirilenko like game which even though I hate Maria, I like on her Really am excited for her to start Juniors as she is 13 now but I think a slow approach is appropriate
I just saw that Video you were talking about and OMG she does play like Kirilenko alot she seem too Kiri game nail down too say she only 13 I didn't see all the Video so I didn't see how good she was at the net or nothing like that but her groundstroke are alot like maria I do think that over that years she will improve and become more aggressive, will mostly likely happen when she start playing juniors

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote