TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 03:52 AM   #904
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

Q: Last question Maria, you've had a bit of an unconventional run up to the US Open this year. Tell me how you feel with all the changes, not having gotten a lot of matches. How do you feel going into this tournament in 2013?

A: Well, despite everything, this is one of the biggest grand slams for us. It's the last grand slam of the year and. You know, I had a great start to my year. The first six months were great despite the last couple of losses. You know, I'm extremely happy to be here and still be No. 3 in the world, going into this tournament as one of the favorites. Yeah, I really hope that I'll be able to play great tennis. I've been practicing and working hard for it.

http://www.blacklabeltennis.com/2013...ith-maria.html
Gorl I love you but that statement