TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goodbye fellow Masha fans

View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:15 AM   #37
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
But you guys, Ju did reply that it's not GM nor concerning Martha's loss though. Probably something in the Off Topic section and other topics that got a bit personal for him. He'll be back when he's ready I guess (Like Chrissie-fan).
But topics are as personal as you allow them to be. To me, the bigger question is why anyone would invest so much emotion into this TF to the point where they are driven to tears or away completely? Why do comments posted by complete strangers mean so much to them? It's sad and a little disturbing to be honest.

I actually think it's a good idea to take a break if things have gotten to point where you're unhappy. Hopefully, the poster will come back with some perspective. Again, this shit is just not that deep.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote