TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1399
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Most of you are really acting like a bunch of loonies over this.
Comparing someone with a Career Slam to Kournikova...
Did you even read what I said? I didn't compare her career up til this point to Kournikova's. I said she was in danger of being viewed as a Kournikova from now on. And like it or not, reports of that nature are already out there. And I fear that if she does lose early, the narrative that she's not focussed on the sport is going to gather steam (scary how much I've been agreeing with Mexicola lately), in part because of this self-inflicted wound. If this was just a standalone incident then I'd agree me and Mexicola's reactions were ott, but the fact is this the latest in a string of questionable judgements on her part within a few months, and that's worrying for someone who's usually so totally self-aware.

Whatever.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote