TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #1397
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I'd rather admire the tennis genius of Maria Sharapova, which we haven't seen on display for a while now.

You know what would bring the greatest publicity Maria could ever hope for? Winning the US Open.
Well, perhaps she will. But selling Sugarpova and playing the USO are two seperate issues. You act as though it takes her an eternity to say that she's going to change her name and that her preparation for the USO will suffer as a result. I think that's absurd. I don't think it will make any difference at all if she goes into the tournament as Sharapova of Sugarpova. If she plays well enough she'll win and if she doesn't she won't. But this little bit of sugarpova nonsense won't have anything to do with it.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!