TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #895
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I wish I could. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to share all those triumphs over the years as a fan and all that joy and excitement and knowing that your favorite is so much better than everyone else.

But I hate Serena and I hate Vika and pretty much every other player and I love Maria. So there's really not much I can do about it but hope Maria gets out of her funk.
She is better then Vika and pretty much every other player in terms of tennis (Except Serena) Hip muscle injury is a serious injury so don't worry give her some time to recover & Masha will be out of her funk
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote