TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1386
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I think it's a fake rumour. I just can't imagine her changing her name. The Sharapova name is a brand and even changing it for a week or two would be ridiculous. And i think the fact she hasnt released a statement yet means that they probably think it's good publicity and it can help increase the sales.

Now speaking from a fan's perspective and somebody who doesn't care about Maria's off court activities, let alone that sugarpova BS, I must say that if it's true then she's completely lost it