TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Summer 2013 Part 2: WTA Baku and WTA 125k Suzhou

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #25
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Summer 2013 Part 2: WTA Baku and WTA 125k Suzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Can you share some more about your trip to China? Why did you go there and did you see any of her matches?
Holiday and no, as I said, I didn't stop in Suzhou and also it was pretty much during the end of the tournament Making a whole trip round China, went to Xi'an and Chengdu by train again and plane and now in the area of Guilin. Going home on Tuesday from Hong Kong

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote