TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #1366
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I will not have doubters of Yuryevna!!!

Maria's been at this a long time, don't tell me you're doubting her dedication at this stage in her career.
Maria has never put her endorsements first, and to be blunt, I can't believe she even earns as much as she does, because she's cancelled more sponsor shoots than she's ever turned up for because it conflicted with her training.
Until a few months ago, I would've 100% agreed with you.

But like Mexicola said, it's the timing. I don't hold the fact she does off-court stuff against her, and if she pulled a prank like this (assuming/hoping it IS a prank) when her results were going great or during the offseason or something, then I'd probably find it funny. But the week before a Slam with her game in a funk, I would've always thought Maria would be the type of person to dedicate all her time and mental energy to getting her game ready to try and get a good result, not invite press coverage with an attention-seeking publicity stunt to boost her "brand"
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!