TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goodbye fellow Masha fans

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #32
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Why do people take this forum so seriously? It's 99% bullshit, you shouldn't care what is said on here. Post your opinion and be done with it.

This fanbase is so melodramatic sometimes.
AMEN!!!! I've been a member of this TF since freaking 2002! Over the last 11 years, I have gotten heated and had straight up WARS with other members, a couple times to the point of being suspended for a week or so. But you know what I realized a while ago? It's stupid to allow myself to get upset over this shit. Frankly, I rarely even bother to read replies to my posts anymore.

I really do understand how you feel, but crying over TF and exiting in dramatic fashion only makes YOU appear silly, weak, and somewhat unstable. It's just not that serious, doll. Post your opinion and be done with it! Besides, if you love tennis the way I do, don't let anybody steal your joy.

Last edited by carling : Aug 20th, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote