TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela.

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #108
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Lost R1 to [Q] Petkovic in Cincinnati. Doubles going on.

This is more than pathetic now. On the one side, I feel really sorry for her. Trashing "yourself" here and there and make others laughing on you it's a very hard thing, specially when you do that for couple of $$$ (when you've already some millions on banks). On the other side, I believe she deserves this... Why on hell she doesn't call it to an end and trashing whatever remains from her glory/name or her few fans... It's not right neither for her nor for the 4-5 loyal people left (and all on this forum).

Despite the way Halep played, it's totally unaccepted to lose 2 and 1, specially when she had almost 5 days to recover and reconsider herself for the singles (and doubles), while Halep was still playing in Cinci.